Mineral Pure(pool) | Creative Hospitality solution
£0 / 0 items
  • No products in the cart.

Mineral Pure(pool)



image1For nearly 100 years, chlorine has been perceived as the only way to disinfect water in swimming pools and spas.Yet this method commonly yields red, irritated eyes, dryand brittle hair, swimmer’s ear, dry itchy skin, bleached out swimsuits and a distinct odor on your body and the water.

Chlorine is a strong bleach and is dangerous. Studieshave linked it with cancer, and scientists claim it is a leading cause of erosion of the Earth’s ozone layer. Cooling tower operators can save in chlorine cost and no longer have to worry about chemical storage, regulationand compliance issues.

The bottom line is .. nobody likes CHLORINE! Is there a safer, more effective and economical alternative?

YES, introducing Mineral Pure, the healthy alternative to chlorine.


image2You can greatly reduce the need for chlorine with the Mineral Pure system installed. Only a small amount of an oxidizer will be required after a heavy bather load or a rainstorm. The greatest benefit of the Mineral Pure System is that the ions remain in the water providing a residual protection. They provide long- term, nontoxic purification and prevent against recontamination. Unlike other types of sanitizers, the copper and silver ions remain in the water until they flocculate, or form masses with algae and bacteria then become large enough to be removed by the filtering equipment. A simple test kit is included with the unit to maintain the proper ion level.

Don't be selfish...Share on Google+Share on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Facebook